2.3

Ordered a honey colored sweater from Coldwater Creek.After I rinsed it out the first time notice a green thread sewn into the shoulder which could not be removed and was unsightly.

Call customer service who stated since I washed it they would not refund the item. I stated it is defective and hasn't been worn. I was also accused of not noticing the defect when before washing the sweater. I was insulted that they placed the blame on the customer and did not stand by their product.

They will send me a return label and then determine if it IS defective at their staff at the warehouse. I find this insulting to the customer and apparently they do not believe their customers.

Very rude and NOT customer friendly.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coldwater Creek. The most disappointing about coldwater creek sweater from Coldwater Creek was being accused of not seeing defect before washing , but reviewer liked choices of products and colors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coldwater Creek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Coldwater Creek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coldwater Creek?

Comments