2.2

I ordered the Ankle Jeans. The product arrived with a terrible odor. Additionally, the jeans are not sized correctly and should be called "Calf-high Jeans." I should have heeded the reviews on CC's webite. Ankle jeans should fall right below the ankle bone. These jeans are two inches higher on me. I'm 5'5".

I didn't want to return the jeans so I washed them before wearing to see if I could wash away the odor. Customer Service would not accept return after washing and offered 20% on next order.

I've never been treated like this. I've order from Coldwater Creek for over 15 years. The product is defective - it smelled horribly even after washing. Never again, Coldwater Creek!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $82. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coldwater Creek. The most disappointing about coldwater creek the creek jeans from Coldwater Creek was return policies and customer services lacks ability to help customer , but reviewer liked linen shirts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coldwater Creek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Coldwater Creek to other companies on our site.

Comments