Distrito Federal, Brazil
2.5

I bought a dress from Coldwater Creek.It didn't look like the dress in the picture.

It was not cut the same way in the waist (and I ordered a small!) or along the bottom. The bottom was straight in the picture, but looked like a pajama hem in reality.

I had to pay for return shipping, even though the item was not as described.This is not a good business practice.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of coldwater creek dress from Coldwater Creek and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coldwater Creek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coldwater Creek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coldwater Creek?

Comments