2.0

The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be.I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label.

The first time I washed it, it came out of the washer with the side seam torn and frayed. There’s enough fabric inside to hold the stitches of the seam. I had lightly worn it only twice. When I called customer service they would not replace the jacket.

They do not consider this a manufacturing defect. I couldn't believe it! Well-made clothes don't tear at the seam the first time they are washed. The customer service supervisor reprimanded me for not sending it to the dry cleaners even though the tag on the jacket and the instructions for this item on the website say to machine wash.

I won't be shopping at Coldwater Creek again.

Quality is not consistent and by not honoring returns for defective merchandise their customer service policies are unethical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no returns for defective product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of coldwater creek jacket. Coldwater Creek needs to "replace the item or provide full refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coldwater creek jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coldwater Creek.

Had an Experience with Coldwater Creek?

Comments

Had the same problem in July 2017.I put on a brand new pair of crop jeans and the integrated punch button popped right off.

I returned them and was charged for restocking.I don't appreciate being charged for defective products, so I too, will never order from Coldwater Creek anymore either.

what-next
#1198953

There is a typo in my post. It should say there was NOT enough fabric to hold the stitching on the seam.