The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be.I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label.
The first time I washed it, it came out of the washer with the side seam torn and frayed. There’s enough fabric inside to hold the stitches of the seam. I had lightly worn it only twice. When I called customer service they would not replace the jacket.
They do not consider this a manufacturing defect. I couldn't believe it! Well-made clothes don't tear at the seam the first time they are washed. The customer service supervisor reprimanded me for not sending it to the dry cleaners even though the tag on the jacket and the instructions for this item on the website say to machine wash.
I won't be shopping at Coldwater Creek again.
Quality is not consistent and by not honoring returns for defective merchandise their customer service policies are unethical.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No returns for defective product
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "GE sent a repairman to my house in late March to repair wires that melted together inside my dishwasher. They melted the wire housing, which the tech removed but didn't..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."