Coldwater Creek does not honor returns for defective merchandise
The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be.I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label.
The first time I washed it, it came out of the washer with the side seam torn and frayed. There’s enough fabric inside to hold the stitches of the seam. I had lightly worn it only twice. When I called customer service they would not replace the jacket.
They do not consider this a manufacturing defect. I couldn't believe it! Well-made clothes don't tear at the seam the first time they are washed. The customer service supervisor reprimanded me for not sending it to the dry cleaners even though the tag on the jacket and the instructions for this item on the website say to machine wash.
I won't be shopping at Coldwater Creek again.
Quality is not consistent and by not honoring returns for defective merchandise their customer service policies are unethical.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No returns for defective product
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Buying from this company was been horrible! I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14. My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude. Secondly I ordered..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."